TP-Link TL-WR844N 300 Mbps Multi-Mode Wi-Fi Router & Range Extender
Enjoy web browsing, HD streaming, and downloading with your family. 300 Mbps wireless speeds on the 2.4 GHz band meet your daily needs.
Strong Signal, Great Coverage
Enhance wireless signal transmission with two 5 dBi antennas, 2×2 MIMO technology, and five high-speed Ethernet ports to provide reliable Wi-Fi and wired connections throughout medium-sized homes.
Easily manage your home network with versatile built-in tools, including Parental Controls, Guest Network, QoS, and more.
Router Mode (Default)
Plug in an Ethernet cable to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access with all your Wi-Fi devices.
Access Point Mode
Transform your existing wired network into a wireless one.
Range Extender Mode
Boost the existing wireless coverage in your house.
Connect to the ISP network wirelessly in areas without wired service.
Smooth Video Streaming
IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN support optimizes IPTV streaming so you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows lag-free.
Compatible with the most recent Internet Protocol version (IPv6). Keep your router future-proof and enjoy the IPv6 services provided by your ISP.
Designed to conserve space and complement virtually any décor while delivering stable Wi-Fi to your home.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up Wi-Fi in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Ports4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports, 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
- Button WPS/Reset Button
- External Power Supply5VDC / 0.6A
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 5 x 4.2 x 1.0 in (115 x 106.7 x 24.3 mm)
- Antenna 2× 5dBi Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Standards Wi-Fi 4 IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency 412~2.472 GHz
- 11n:Up to 300 Mbps (dynamic)
- 11g:Up to 54 Mbps (dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11 Mbps (dynamic)
- 270M:-70dBm@10% PER
- 130M:-74dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -74dBm@10% PER
- 54M:-77dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -87dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -90dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -98dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Functions Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA / WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service WMM
- WAN Type Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP(Dual Access), L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management Parental Controls, Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCPDHCP Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Dynamic DNS Dyn Dns, NO-IP
- Firewall Security SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols IPv4, IPv6
- Guest Network 4 GHz Guest Network
- Working Modes Wireless Router, Range Extender, Access Point, WISP
- Wireless Router TL-WR844N
- Power Adapter
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98SE, MAC OS,
- NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature:0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: –40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing